Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Been A While

So, the only excuse I have for not posting anything for a while is that life has been so busy. Here are a few highlights that I have had these last few months.

* A Visit to Puyallup, WA to see Tim, Steph, and little Ava Knapp.
This was such a wonderful experience for me. I got to spend 6 days with my best friend, her husband, and new baby girl. We spent time talking, laughing, crying, changing diapers, baking, reading, and got very little sleep. These are days I will cherish forever and I can't wait til I get to see them all again.








* Basketball
I am coaching the Freshman/Sophomore Girls basketball team at Nampa Christian again. Once again we are met with the challenge of sharing players with the JV team. I have a wonderful group of girls to work with and thank goodness for that because I get to spend about 20 hours a week with them :). So far we have won all 4 of our games.

* Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was different for me this year. This was the first year that my grandpa and grandma Gray were not with us. They spent 12 days traveling to and from Branson, MO. Also, my brother was not with us this year. He was asked to take his police dog, Ceasar, to the Dominican Republic to do a dog presentation. It was wonderful to have his wife, Brianne, with us for a short while. We ended up still having about 28 people at my parents' house and it was wonderful. I truy have so much to be thankful for.

I hope that everyone enjoys this holiday season.

1 comment:

Tim and Steph said...

Lys - glad to see you updated your blog. But, yes, you have a great excuse being SO busy! Take it easy every once and awhile. :)
We really can't tell you enough how special it was to have you visit in November. It seems like it was so long ago - We miss you!!